• Cam in Japan

New Phone

I got my Japanese Registration Card yesterday! That means that I am legally here in Japan. It also means that I can buy a phone and have a Japan phone number~

On an iPhone 6+, of course:

My next step is getting a hanko. What is a hanko, you ask?

A hanko is what they use for official signatures. They are usually uniquely done, but you can buy a generic one from the shop, as well. Since they are used for signing official documents, they must be used for opening a bank account, buying real estate, opening credit, etc. My new hanko is being done right now, but it would be silly of me to put it on the Internet for all to see.


Tag Cloud
Please reload

© 2015 by Cam. Proudly created with Wix.com